1943 First Avenue South
Seattle, WA 98134
- Monday - Friday 7 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Saturday 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Sunday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Seahawk Home Game Sunday 8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Brunch served weekends 8 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Seating Capacity: 47
- From I-90: Take exit toward Edgar Martinez Drive. Keep left at the fork. Follow signs for Edgar Martinez Drive and turn right. Turn left onto First Ave South.
- From I-5 Southbound: Take exit #163 West Seattle Bridge. Exit on First Avenue South.
- From I-5 Northbound: Take exit #164 for Interstate 90 East toward Bellevue/Spokane. Follow signs for Interstate 5 South/Tacoma/Portland. Keep right at the fork, following signs for 4th Avenue South. Take exit and immediately get into far left lane. Keep left at the fork following signs for Edgar Martinez Drive and turn right. Turn left onto First Ave South.
- From 99 Southbound: Take the Atlantic Street Exit. Turn right on East Frontage Road South. Turn left onto South Atlantic St. Turn right onto First Avenue South. Follow First for a few blocks.
- From 99 Northbound: Turn right on South Spokane Street. Turn left on First Avenue South.
For the month of September, Sodo’s walls will be adorned with artwork created by FACTORY 43.
A Little History
In September 2008 we moved our bread kitchen, wedding cake production, wholesale production and main office from Belltown to SODO. While the neighborhood didn’t have much foot traffic, we decided to attach our third café, quite unsure how it would do. But people found us and to our surprise it became our busiest café. In 2016 we moved our production facility to a much larger space in Kent, but there was no way we could ever abandon our beloved SODO café and the customers that have made it a part of their days.
The SODO location received Silver level LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) certification shortly after we moved in. This rating is granted by the U.S. Green Building Council for businesses that follow certain sustainable practices when building or remodeling a location. Some of the requirements we have incorporated in the building include using natural light sources and vents, energy efficient lighting, certified or farmed wood, low-VOC paints and stains, motion sensor faucets, low-flush toilets, repurposed kitchen equipment, efficient space design, compostable packaging, purchasing green power from Seattle City Light and composting of kitchen waste.