615 West McGraw Street
Seattle, WA 98119
- Monday - Sunday 7 am - 6 pm
- Brunch served weekends 8 am - 2 pm
Seating Capacity: 17
- From Magnolia: Follow Dravus eastbound. Turn right on 11th Avenue West. Turn left on West McGraw Street.
- From Lower Queen Anne: Follow Queen Anne Avenue North northbound. Turn left on West McGraw Street.
- From 99 Northbound: Head toward the Aurora Bridge. Bear right on Halladay Street. Turn left on 6th Avenue North. Slight right on Queen Anne Drive. Continue straight on 1st Avenue North. Turn right on Smith Street. Turn left on West McGraw Place. Turn left on 2nd Avenue West. Take first right on West McGraw Street.
- From 99 Southbound: Head toward Downtown Seattle. Turn right on Raye Street just after the Aurora Bridge. Continue on to Queen Anne Drive. Turn left on 1st Avenue North. Turn right on Smith Street. Turn left on West McGraw Place. Turn left on 2nd Avenue West. Take first right on West McGraw Street.
During the month of April, McGraw's walls will be adorned with beautiful artwork by Kathy Johnson.
A Little History
Following the success of the Belltown Café, Macrina opened in Queen Anne in 2001. The spot was once occupied by another bakery and was left in disrepair. We remodeled the site into an Old World haunt. It has become a staple in the bustling neighborhood.
Seating at the McGraw Cafe is limited and a hot commodity, but people often enjoy picking up coffee, pastries, bread and cakes to share with family and friends at home or at the office.